Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lincoln Park After Dark

I finally swatched OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark!!! I love it!!! One of my best friends loves dark reds and purples like this because she is in love with the "dipped in wine" look. Her words, not mine. It's a really dark plum but it never truly looked black to me. Some people would beg to differ. I got a little bored, so I did a tape design with Wet n Wild Sparked, a gorgeous, almost completely opaque (in glitter terms) pink glitter.
Isn't that gorgeous? I only did it on my thumb, though. I also layered some polishes over the rest of my nails to see how they looked.
 I thought the Maybelline polish was sheerer than it actually was, so this was a fail. But Fairy Dust is my favorite glitter topper and Kisses and Bises is sooo gorgeous!! I love it. Below I've blurred the pic so you can see the glitter effect better.

Fairy Dust has the most gorgeous holo glitter! Hope you enjoyed this post!
Happy Polishing,
J

2 comments:

  1. I love the tape design you've got on your thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I got the idea from Chloe's Nails. Her tape designs leave me drooling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.