Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Totally Fort Worth It!

This lovely manicure was screwed up by my stupidity. If you zoom in, you can see the bubbles in my polish caused by my bottle falling over right before I applied it to my nails. Ick! But I love the color nonetheless!

2 coats OPI Its Totally Fort Worth It
1 coat Seche
Accent Nail: tape design w/Golden Rose Paris Holo Polish 118 topped with Seche

I love the base color here!! It's such a gorgeous grey shimmer with slightly peach shimmer particles in it. I know it probably doesn't show up on the pics here. One of my friends says its brown, not grey. It's a pretty diverse polish, and I love it!
Indoors, with flash.
Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.