Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Monday, May 30, 2011

Cult Nails - Cruisin' Nude

Excuse the bad picture above. I just wanted to show you the polish with flash. This polish is from Cult Nails, and if I didn't get it, it would have been a serious lemming of mine for life! On me, the color leans toward taupe, but the gorgeous pink shimmer just sucked me in!! Ok, Happy Memorial Day and enjoy the rest of the pics below. All were taken indoors.


This pic is the most true to color.
Happy Polishing,
J

4 comments:

  1. Lovely color. Now if only I could have the skills to paint my nails... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Cici!! Practice makes perfect...if not, a brush dipped in acetone helps with cleanup so nails look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been curious about Cult polishes for a while. This one is a nice soft color. Looks sophisticated on you.
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mary - Cult polishes are great if this one is any indication. My only tip would be to try a topcoat other than Seche Vite with it because Seche darkens the color a little bit after it's been on the nails for a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.