Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My First Tape Manicure

Last night I decided to try my first tape manicure, and I love it!!! I even got my friends hooked on it. I love the colors uses and the diagonal addition of the teal color.
Colors used: China Glaze Tree Hugger & Shower Together.
It's not perfect, but I'm happy with how it came out for my first time.
The colors look slightly cooler on camera, so if you're thinking about buying these colors, I say go ahead because they're awesome!!

Side note: Rite Aid was having a sale on Wet n' Wild and Sally Hansen nail polishes. Wet n' Wilds were buy one get one free and Sally Hansens were BOGO 1/2 off.
Pictured Here from L to R: Rain Check (purple-blue duochrome), Dream Poppy (hot pink/fuschia creme),
 Grey Area (grey-purple creme), Caribbean Coral (coral creme with slight shimmer)
Happy Polishing,
J

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combo you used for this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I haven't used either of those colors since I did this mani, so I'm thinking about using one or both for my next pedicure.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.