Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wishlist so far...

I've been reading polish blogs for the past week or so and I've realized that my polish wishlist is growing! I'll try to list as many as I can remember off the top of my head.
Nfu Oh holographic polishes
China Glaze OMG collection
China Glaze Tronica collection
OPI holographic polishes (I can't remember the name of their collection)
Essence polishes in Can't Cheat on Me, Where's the party, and Out of my Mind
Misa polish in Heartbreak
China Glaze polish in Ingrid (from Vintage Vixen collection)
Cult Nails polish in Cruisin' Nude (so gorgeous!)
anything from the Nfu Jelly Sheers line (especially that baby blue shade)
China Glaze Metallics Crackle Collection (not sure if these are out yet)
Orly polish in Royal Navy
Essie Van D'Go, Mint Candy Apple, and Tart Deco
OPI My Daddy's the King
KONAD!!! or fauxnad (I'll probably get the Bundle Monster plates)
So I can't think of anything else for now, but I'm sure this list will keep growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.