Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Friday, May 6, 2011

Polish Fanatic!!!


So I recently discovered that I'm addicted to nail polish. I never really used to do my nails because I would get fed up of the sucky polishes I was using. Apparently, I wasn't using enough coats or the formulas weren't up to par because I tried China Glaze nail polishes about a month ago for the first time and I've been in love ever since then!! I may post up a manicure every now and then if I really like it, but today I really wanted to talk about a giveaway! sonidlo is having a NUBAR giveaway where you can get 8 NUBAR nail polishes!! So enter and see if you win!!
Happy polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.