Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

French Tip....even better

I took some better pics with my webcam while I was at work, so I decided to upload them. Of course, there is still some blue residue on my fingernail, but who cares? I had already messed up the tip, so I was over it.
 Up close, you can see the pearly shimmer from China Glaze's Heaven.
 This is the most accurate I could get the Sally Hansen polish I used for the tips. It's almost red, but in dimmer light it can pass for a fuschia or hot pink.
Ok, I'm done taking pictures of my nails for the day. I'm off to decide what the nail polish themes of each day will be.
Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.