Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Friday, May 6, 2011

Procrastinator Extraordinaire


I cannot do this article thingy. I have to read a scientific study/paper and do a PowerPoint presentation as if I did that study. First off, I can't find an article about anything I'm interested in that isn't medical related. I'm a doctor's kid, sheesh! Cut me a break, Dr. Grismer!!!! Secondly, I hate PowerPoint presentations now that I've developed a stutter. It really sucks. Thirdly, I'm a procrastinator all the way to the bone. I'm pretty sure I procrastinated on being born. I have to do this though, because I refuse to drop this class for the 3rd time and my presentation is today. Wish me luck!!!
Happy Friday,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.