Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday's French Tip

I think I'll have different manicure styles for the days I do my nails. I'll probably have a fun style for the weekends, french tips for tuesdays and possibly fridays, pink for wednesdays, and thursday blues. We'll see how well I can keep up with this. On to today's manicure!!!

I applied two coats of Sally Hansen's nail hardener (my nails are peeling like crazy so this is a must for me). After letting that dry, I applied one coat of China Glaze Heaven. I let that dry completely and used the actual french tip stickers for painting my tips with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Caribbean Coral. I started messing around and ended up putting a line of glitter underneath the french tip using Kiss Nail Art paint. I then added a coat of China Glaze Love Letters. I topped all that off with a pretty thick coat of Seche Vite, which I totally love!!! It just has a pretty strong smell, but I dipped my fingernails in cold water after I finished, so I didn't smell it for too long.

Now, as you scroll down to see the pics, you will see my funky index finger. I messed up on the tip because I smudged it and so I wasn't planning on keeping it for long, so I decided to try and see how the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen worked over this top coat. So there is blue residue on my skin and my nail where I tried to scratch off the pen for pics. Just ignore my index finger. Enjoy!



Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.