Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Friday, May 13, 2011

Yes, Yes I did.

I went to Rite Aid today, and I bought new polish. Of course I did! SH were BOGO 1/2 off and W&W were 99 cents as always, with the exception of their fastdry line, which was 1.99. And then I got 2 NYC polishes for 99 cents each. Care to take a peek?
From L to R:  Essie: kisses and bises; Wet n Wild: Bijou Blue, Sparked, Lavender Creme, Caribbean Frost, Party of Five (so sparkly!); Sally Hansen complete salon manicure: Right Said Red, Shall We Dance?; NYC: Black Lace Creme, Starry Silver Glitter (super pretty sparkles!)

Expect to see these colors on my nails in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.