Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Where Oh Where have my manicures gone?

Well, I've had 4 manicures since I last posted, but none of them have made it to the blog yet. Sorry about that. I have yet to find my card reader so that I can upload the pics from my digital cam, since it takes much better pics than my webcam. So I've already done my Pink wednesday manicure, but I can't upload it yet. I can't wait to show you what I've done with my nails! Hopefully, that will be soon.
Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.