Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Fave Lipgloss...for now

So I just wanted to share one of my favorite lipglosses with you guys! I am in love with MAC's Dazzleglass Creme in Lightly Prancing!! I even use it on top of other lip glosses!
Here's a couple swatches for you:

It's a gorgeous peachy-gold color!! The only downfall of this is that I can feel the particles of glitter...not too bad, but sometimes it's just irritating. But the color is so worth it!!!
Here I am wearing it over a thin layer of Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Rosegold:
Edit: I totally didn't realize that the Revlon lip gloss had worn off, so this is a swatch of Lightly Prancing on its own.

Sorry I just swiped it on in a rush, but it is a really gorgeous color!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.