Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cult Nails!!

I made my first purchase from Cult Nails this past Sunday and my order came on Wednesday!! I only ordered Cruisin' Nude, but if you're into nudes, this color is for you. Sorry I don't have swatches up for you yet, but I can't use any acetone until midnight so I'm stuck with pink on my nails until then. I should have a swatch up by this weekend, but don't wait for my swatches! The color is gorgeous and it's a one-coater. I have a wedding coming up this weekend and this will be my nail color of choice. There are a limited number of bottles of this color, so get yours now!! I'll be ordering another bottle soon!!
Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.