Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Friday, May 6, 2011

Cutesy Manicure


So the yellow I used for this manicure reminded me of Easter a little bit. It is China Glaze in Lemon Fizz. I totally love this color!!!  Anyways, sorry for chipping since I didn't decide to take pics until I had already cleaned off the other hand.
On my ring finger is China Glaze in Recycle with LaRosa black Crackle over it. All nails are coated with LaRosa Crackle Top Coat. This sucks unless you are actually using it over a crackle. Made my nails all bumpy. Ick. But I loved the colors nonetheless. Hope you enjoy!!
Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.