Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring French

This here is a really simple design using only China Glaze Peachy Keen and Seche Vite top coat. I painted about half of my nail with as many coats as needed for Peachy Keen to be completely opaque. For me, that was about 2-3 coats, depending on how precise I was with the brush. After this, I cleaned up the tips using a flat, wide eyeliner brush to give the curve of the tips. I topped this with Seche Vite, and voila! The above picture is the most color accurate to me, but the next 2 are also pretty accurate.

I love it! I get my BM plates today, so I'll probably desecrate this later on today. Hope you enjoyed it!
Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.