Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wet n Wild - Night Prowl

So I originally picked up this color because Rite Aid's lighting made it look like a deep purple with lighter purple glitter. I got home and applied the first coat to my nails. It looked ICKY. The base was sheer at one coat so it appeared grey. This is definitely not a one-coater! The polish was opaque at 2 coats for me and I started to like it more, but not as much as I would have if the base color was a deep purple. On to the pics!

Excuse the crappiness of the above pics...they look better zoomed in, or on my computer. Blogger screwed up the way they look. Ugh!!! Anyways, some outdoor pics!! And I mattified my ring finger with Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love, which I picked up at Wal-Mart for 4 bucks.

Now that Blogger has crappified my pics, I'm off to figure out a new method of uploading pics. Facebook page maybe?
Happy Polishing,
J

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty purple glitter polish! :)
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty, but it removes like a typical glitter. I shan't be wearing this polish often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice purple polish !!! its very pretty ...
    luv yr blog ... follow mine too. . .
    http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.