Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tiresome Patchwork Mani

I would love to say that I came up with the idea for this mani, but I didn't. Erika from Chloe's Nails did. You can see her tutorial here. I decided to try it with 4 colors my first time even trying it, which was not the best idea. DUH!! So here are some quick pics from my iPod (I didn't have my camera with me and I didn't want my mani to get messed up before I got to take pics) so please excuse the terrible quality.



Color Club Worth the Risque, China Glaze Strawberry Fields & White on White, Color Club Revvvolution, & China Glaze Techno Teal
 I'll try to get some better pics later and update this post.

Happy Polishing & Father's Day,
J
 Edit: NEW PICS!!!




2 comments:

  1. I love this! You did a great job, and I like the color combination you chose.
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary!! It actually looks better in these pics than in real life. I'm working on taking a couple proper pics right now.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.