Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back with a Sponged One...

With flash.
So I've never said this before, but China Glaze Innocence is my favorite nail polish. Hands down! It's the perfect anytime color! This is three coats of China Glaze Innocence with a coat of Revlon Quick dry top coat over each coat. I wanted this to look kind of icy and cool so I sponged on Cover Girl City Lights at the tips. Then I lightly sponged on China Glaze Dorothy Who. I sponged on some Kiss Nail Art in silver glitter and another sponging of City Lights. I topped it all with top coat. I love it!!! It's the only thing keeping me happy right now since I just broke my bottle of China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I'm on a no-buy until September so I'll have to wait until then to get my new bottle. More pics below.


You can see the Ruby Pumps that got on my index finger.
Happy Polishing,
J

4 comments:

  1. Dont you just love sponging? I feel like doing another one after looking at this one.

    Hey I gave you an award I hope you dont mind!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sponging is awesome!! And of course I don't mind! Thanks for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mani, so cute.

    I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Check out my blog to see what it's all about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! I'll be posting the two awards I received this week hopefully by Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.