Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Revisiting a Glitter

So remember these sucky pictures of an amazing glitter I posted a couple weeks back? Well, I decided to pull out that glitter again and wear it over Nails Inc Baker Street. If you don't own Baker Street, you need it. Enough said. But I didn't stop at just Baker Street, I layered over it before I added glitter! On my ring, thumb, and pinky fingers, I added Girly Bits Street Magic, and on my index and middle fingers, I added my unnamed blurple franken with pink shimmer. Street Magic is amazing. I wish I'd used it on all my nails because when the light hits the shimmer so that it glows green, the combo was amazing and perfectly Halloweeny! It was so hard to capture the shimmer when it was green!  But enough of me talking, you wanna see pics!

1-P1000142
1-P1000139
Here you can clearly see the difference that my franken makes in the base color.
1-P1000144
Isn't the glitter yummy over the shimmer? Ignore if it seems lumpy...I got sloppy with topcoat. It's not the glitter's fault.

1-P1000141 
You can see the shimmer on my pinky!!!

Bonus blurry shots where the green shimmer finally showed up!1-P1000155
1-P1000154
Hope you guys enjoyed it and I'm sorry you can't be here in person to drool over this combo with me!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.