Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Monday, October 8, 2012

Another She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named Glitter?

Yes, I bring you another Lynnderella glitter today. Why? Because they're pretty and I like them on my nails. As many have said, the drama is ridiculous, but goodness she can make a good glitter! Today's glitter is Shapeshifter. I layered it over 2 coats of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint because originally, I was gonna layer Attitude Adjust-mint on top, but I really wanted all those shapes from Shapeshifter on my nails. So you'll only be seeing 3 of my nails today, since the PVA base coat works a little too well at removing glitter, and now I can't keep it on my nails. I promise it's still pretty though. But it needs at least 2-3 coats of topcoat to keep it smooth, so my nails were rather thick.

Lynderella Shapeshifter
Look at how thick that is! And apparently my elementary skills at applying Seche Vite...I haven't used that topcoat in a while.


Lynderella Shapeshifter
Look at all those pretty holo shapes!! Butterflies, hexes, big stars, little stars, diamonds, bars, squares, and even holo micro-glitter!  I could not stop staring at my nails!

Lynderella Shapeshifter
Ummm, yeah. I like this. A lot. I think I got all the shapes on this nail. Who am I kidding? I'll probably use this again and a horse shape will come out the bottle! Do they make horse-shaped glitter? LOL!!
This pic is more color-accurate with the flash, so I've got another one for you to drool over.

Lynderella Shapeshifter
Excuse the weird tip shrinkage. I have no idea what was happening there. You can especially see the butterfly shape here. 
Ok, I think I've posted enough pics for one post, so I'll see you around the blogosphere!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.