Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review: Sassy Lacquer All Hallow's Eve

Hello my fellow lacquerheads!

Today's post is showcasing the glitter I promised you last week. Apologies for not having the post up earlier, but I got a new camera and I'm still learning my way around it, so the pictures aren't top notch, but hopefully they'll get better as we go along. 

This polish was sent to me for an honest review, so that's what I'll give you. 



1-P1000038
1-P1000029
1-P1000028
1-P1000026
1-P1000046
1-P1000059

1-P1000061

1-P1000063

The glitter went on easily, no fishing required. You may or may not see a slight tint in the base if you choose to layer it over white but otherwise, it's negligible. The  glitter lays nice and flat, and I know this because I wore it for several days without topcoat. You could probably get away with just one coat of topcoat for this polish. The suspension base dries nice and shiny and pretty fast. I think it's a great Halloween polish and would look great in a jelly sandwich using a glow-in-the-dark polish. I've got to get one soon. 

You can purchase All Hallow's Eve here, along with other gorgeous polishes for $9 each. The Halloween collection is available now, and the Christmas collection is up for pre-order already. Hope you enjoyed this post, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. 
J

1 comment:

  1. I also posted glitter nail lacquer yesterday!
    They are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.