Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday...to me!!

Yes, it's my 23rd birthday, and I have no polish on except for Duri Rejuvacote. My nails are so bad, I finally decided to try Rejuvacote out, and I think it may be my perfect strengthener. It's only been 4 days though, so that may change, but my nails are already less bendy. I have no idea what's been causing the peeling and softness though. Anyway, I decided to come show you one of my fave makeup looks I've done in a while, because I still don't know what makeup I'm wearing today, but that's ok.

So the breakdown of what I'm wearing:
Inner & Outer Thirds of Lid: Sugarpill Mochi
Center of Lid: Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Nude (used with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy)
Inner Eye Highlight: Silk Naturals Fire
Lid/Crease Blending Color: Sugarpill 2AM
Waterline: Tarina Tarantino Spark of Envy Hyperliner
Lower Lashline: Fyrinnae Sennyo foiled with Pixie Epoxy
Lashes: Ardell Wispies


closed
I could not get a good shot of my eye closed, sorry!!


open
Love how subtle the purple in the crease is!

both eyes
Kinda blurry, but I love how it makes it look ethereal!
So, hope you enjoyed another of my forays into makeup! I may be doing more makeup on here while my nails rest and regrow, but I'm not sure yet!
Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.