Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Apologetic Rainbow

So I really wasn't planning on posting today, but since I made a boo-boo this morning, I figured I'd oblige you guys with a post. Just be aware, these are really terrible pictures from last summer, taken under indoor light, and I have some chips. Ok, here we go:



I don't really remember what polishes I used, but I know the yellow is by Diamond Cosmetics, the peach is Barielle Blossom, the pink is by OPI, the red is Wet n Wild Red Red, the blue is from the LA Girl Color Addict Line (possibly Idol?), the green is Zoya Apple, and the holo glitter is Covergirl City Lights. I have no idea what brand or color purple I used. Hope you enjoyed!
Happy Polishing,
J

9 comments:

  1. Very cool mani! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really easy, just time-consuming.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll have to redo it again and take better pictures and before I get any chips!

      Delete
  3. Awww...I think that is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like them. they remind me of sour candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you came to my tiny blog! I love yours! And I really love sour candy!

      Delete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.