Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Monday, May 14, 2012

Reminds Me of Apple Pie

Good morning all! I'm still in bed, lamenting my choice to eat cheese on my chicken tacos last night. But that doesn't really concern you guys, so I'll move on to the NOTD. I really wanted to wear my one and only dark brown polish, OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys, so I started with that. Then I spotted my bottle of LA Girls Sparkling Peach from their Fruity scented collection, so I layered that on top. I wasn't really a fan, but I had a little cleanup to do on my fingers because OPI doesn't know how to make a normal-sized brush, so I did that. Then I effed up my middle finger because my brush wasn't wet enough, so I drew a criss-cross lattices design with a white striper. Voila! I got compliments on this mani, even though I wasn't really a fan of it, so I thought I'd show you guys.

Suzi Loves Cowboys + Sparkling Peach

P1050830
At least the flecks are pretty. But I think I prefer dark brown cremes left alone on me.
Happy Polishing (and Monday),
J

3 comments:

  1. I'm not into brown polish at all, especially cremes, but this looks lovely for fall! Sorry you're not feeling it, though.. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll have to revisit this in the fall. I'm not into brown polish at all either!

      Delete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.