Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Something Sweet

I meant to post this up before the end of October, but I didn't get around to it, but it's ok, right? We should be concerned with Breast Cancer Awareness (and other cancers as well) all year round. So today I'm showing you China Glaze Something Sweet in 2 coats. Beautiful formula, thin and great flow, opaque in 2 coats.

Something Sweet
No cleanup, I wasn't done with the mani yet.

Something Sweet
The color is more accurate on a blue background with the flash on.

Something Sweet
See, the yellow background washed the color out!
I've got to take pictures of what I did with this polish, but I think you'll like it! If you're looking for a pastel pink with a hint of lilac that has a beautiful formula, I don't think Something Sweet will disappoint.
Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.