Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Players.

Yesterday, one of my male friends referred to me as a player. Now this is not my first time being called a player, but I'm really confused as to why people think I'm one. I'm friends with a lot of guys, mostly because it  is so much simpler to be friends with a guy than with a girl. I hang out at our school's gym where, of course, there are much more guys than girls. And I smile a lot. I don't flirt with people that I don't like. Where is this reputation coming from? Answer me people! What do you define a player as?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.