Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Male Species.

As you know, I've been labeled a player. I would beg to differ, but that's story for another day. How is a girl to know when she's leading a guy on? If the guy hasn't explicitly told me that he's interested, I'm not going to know. I know that guys don't really like being friends with a girl who they're interested in but isn't interested in them. So I need to know, how do you let a girl know that you're interested in being more than friends? Be explicit. All the answers I receive will be compiled into an entry further down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.