Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Getting the Blues.

Even though I promised myself I wouldn't, I think I'm getting a slight case of the blues. Why you ask? Because everyone in the world(OK, just at my school) is getting together right before Valentine's day. If you know me, you'll know that I'm not a material person, but I just want that special someone to spend the day with. However, I've come up with a list of reasons to not have the blues.


1. Chocolates - So everyone works out to look their best on V-day and the guys want to reward us with things that will make us fat. I don't even like chocolate that much. Throw me a bag of gummi worms and I'm good.

2. Lingerie - Obviously, I have no need for this since I would have no one to wear it for, but I've been working out faithfully everyday, and I have no intention of buying clothes for a while. So lingerie is OUT.

3. Dinner at a restaurant - I hate going out to eat! I like the food but I'm so much more chill with a salad or some takeout or even just string cheese. Besides, I'd probably have to get dressed up in a nice dress and I hate dress shopping.

Anywho, I'd love to talk more, but I definitely have some work to do before class so I'll talk to you all later!!
~Poetic Realist~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.