Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nubar Blueberry Pt. 2

Ok, so remember me telling you about how I used Nubar Blueberry as the base for some awesome layering? Here's the first part of what I layered over it: Hare Afterglow!! I got my first Hares from one of the lovely ladies in one of my polish groups and Afterglow is the only one I've used so far.

Nubar Blueberry Layering
Words can't describe it (I'm sure they could, but I'm terrible at descriptions) so here's a macro shot:

P1000422
Click to enlarge!! It's so pretty!

P1000427
This is in direct light, so it looks a bit lighter here than it really is.
The next few photos didn't come out too well, but I included them since they were closest to the polish's true color.

P1000428
P1000433
Ok, I kept taking photos since it was so pretty...so here are three more. :)


P1000435


P1000436


P1000441

Oh, and I have my laptop back so this is my first post from my completely revamped computer!!! I love having it back, and I'm glad to be back here and blogging!! See you lovelies around!!
Happy Polishing,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.