Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My first BB Coutures!


P1000500
Dragon's Breath has been on my wishlist for some time now, and when I spotted it in a blog sale, I knew I had to get it! Love Bug was another one I wanted as well and the same seller had it, so I grabbed it.

P1000505
Macro of Love Bug
Love Bug has this really small iridescent glitter in it that doesn't show up too well on the nail, but it looks great in the bottle. It is on the sheer side, so it took either 3 or 4 coats for the pics below.


P1000510
Macro of Dragon's Breath
Dragon's Breath is this deep maroon filled with multicolored glitter. The dark base sort of obscures all the different colors though, so it wasn't as exciting on the nail. I used 2 coats for the pics below, although if you tend to do thick coats, one will suffice.


P1000522

P1000524

P1000529

P1000536

They were all taken under a lamp except the last picture which is taken by a window. Overall, I liked them, but not enough to spend $10 a bottle on them regularly. I'd rather save that money for HARE polish and other awesome indie brands.

Happy Holidays,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.