Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Friday, August 31, 2012

Lynnderella Lucky Numbers

Yeah, yeah, I know all the drama associated with this particular brand, and while fascinating, guess what? I don't care. Moving on! I wanted this particular polish because of the pinkish shimmer in the base, and I wasn't finding any other indie polishes similar to it to satisfy my lemming. I got it in the mail yesterday, and I knew I wanted to wear it right away! I didn't want to layer it over white like I've seen, just because I wanted something different for the first time I would be wearing it...so I chose gray and green. The base colors are China Glaze Recycle and Starboard. Now enjoy the pic spam!

1-P1060483
With Flash
1-P1060485
1-P1060486
1-P1060491
1-P1060495
1-P1060499
1-P1060503
1-P1060504

Hope you liked it, and I managed to get my hands on a few other Lynns, so they should be popping up on the blog eventually!
J

2 comments:

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.