Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

World's Slowest Blogger. Ever.

Yeah, I'm slow....I had this mani a couple weeks ago...and never posted it...school is such a bugger. Anyways, enjoy the pics of 2 coats of Zoya Shay with one coat of Pretty n Polished Valentino...because I'm a sucker for nude colors as well as black and white glitter. Sorry I didn't have the bottles on me when I took the pics!
If you still read my blog, you are clearly way cooler than me and you should be reading some awesome blog with awesome swatches... but thank you for reading anyways!
Love Always,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.