Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Monday, April 23, 2012

Sad Day

Hey Guys,

I took a motherload of pictures of my current mani and realized that I had a huge backlog of pics from the summer that I never edited and uploaded. Only one problem, I cannot find my card reader to transfer my pictures! I think I lost it when I was baking in the dorm kitchen...sigh. My new card reader should be here tomorrow so I'll try to get a new post up by Wednesday. I'll just leave you with this picture of some delicious cupcakes I baked a few weeks ago.
Chocolate & Strawberry Cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.