Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Monday, March 25, 2013

Purple Franken

Hello all! I'm back after a very long, very unscheduled hiatus! You wouldn't believe the madness that was happening...but you didn't come here to hear me want polish!

Today's polish is a gorgeous franken made by Becca over at Franken Femme! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, click the link and follow her blog! She makes creative and gorgeous frankens!

I just died. So pretty! This is 3 coats on the nail wheel. Those sparkles are to die for. 
Pic Spam Ahead! BEWARE!







And because it reminded me of OPI Visions of Sugarplum, I did a quick comparison. The OPI is more blue-toned and doesn't have as much dimension as the franken...which I should really name. Any suggestions?

Don't forget to go visit Franken Femme!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty polish. You can call it Positively Purple.


Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at]] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.