Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Sunday, June 10, 2012

You guys are amazing!

Seriously, I passed 10,000 pageviews? You guys give me so much love and I don't do enough. I was gonna post this on Monday, but since it was such a crappy polish, I figured I'd start tomorrow with a better polish and show you this one today. I present Julie G (or is it JulieG?) 9 to 5. I wanted to love this color so much, but the streaktastic, thick, balding formula combined with the terrible wear time and the skin of death it gave me made me hate it. I suppose I could try thinning it, but nah, I'll send it on to a new home. I paid $3.99 for it at Rite Aid, and I was hoping it would somehow kill my lemming for Essie A Crewed Interest, but I think it's a little to bright for that. And this is the first color I'm trying from this brand, but I have 2 other polishes to try out and I'll let you know how they perform.

P1060050
Super heavily edited photo. It doesn't look as bad as I thought!

P1060051
This looks blurry in comparison. Pretty color, though!

P1060052
Umm...yeah. A plastic bag touched my middle finger after I applied topcoat, and I was
too fed up to fix it, so I left it alone. This is 3 coats of 9 To 5.

P1060055
And you thought it looked ok. This polish chipped less than 18 hours after application. No bueno.
And it was the peeling kind of chips, where your polish comes off in sheets.

P1060058
In the shade. This is the closest to it's real color. It's a pastel, but still bright. I wanted to love it so much.

So, now that I've scarred your eyes with a terrible application and chips, you deserve to see pretty polishes. So I'm showing you some nail mail I got in the last month!
P1060048
FLOAM! How awesome is the effect on this photo? I mean, the polish is great too! 

P1050871
OPI DS Couture. Very lovely! I wore it already, but I didn't take pics because my nails looked horrendous.
Now that you've seen the good and the bad, I bid you Adieu!
Happy Polishing,
Janelle

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks of this polish looks very pretty, too bad that formula of this one isn´t the best.
    Congrats on 10,000 pageviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty! It makes your hands look tan too, but somehow mine look dark and like death at the same time. And Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Love the polish!!! I need to check out that Julie G collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a ton of really pretty colors! I had a hard time just choosing 3!

      Delete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.