Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

L.A. Colors Intense Bright Nail Polish - Amp'd Blue

Let me just say this - I LOVE this polish!!! Beautiful application (2 coats), quick dry time (I'm looking at you Essie), and gorgeous shimmer! Plus, it's blue. The only downfall is that this polish doesn't come in a big enough bottle!! This is part of the L.A. Colors Intense Collection in Amp'd. None of the bottles have names, so I'll just be putting the collection name with the basic color name. All the polishes in this collection contain shimmer, but I haven't swatched them yet. The bottles are all 0.24 oz/7 ml. I got this set for $3.00 on sale at Cherry Culture where they are currently having a sale off the usual price of $6.00. Enjoy the rest of the pics of this beauty! I used 2 layers of China Glaze Dorothy Who over the 2 coats of polish on my ring finger.

In case you hadn't noticed. I had to darken the pic severely to get the color accurate.

Aquafina water bottle for comparison

In the shade outside.

It looks lighter in full sunlight of course.
Happy Polishing, 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.