Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Sunday, June 12, 2011

All About...Nails!

So today's post is just a really quick post about the upkeep of my nails. I'm not really high maintenance, except I buy a lot of polish and paint my nails often. I do NOT cut/trim/push my cuticles, because my skin is sensitive and even though it doesn't hurt, my brain is bothered by that action. I also don't really see the need to attack my cuticles in such a manner. I use Curel Hand & Cuticle Cream for my hands, but if I just got out the shower, I use Olay body lotion. To remove my polish, I use straight acetone from Rite Aid and cotton balls/pads. My nails are completely natural, and when I need my nails to grow out faster, I drink more soy milk. My base coats are Sally Hansen Diamond Strength and Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps. I think that's about it. Ask if you have any questions!
Bonus pic: Me wearing China Glaze Jetstream over a trillion layers of Orly Nailtrition. I could not get that manicure to look neat at all.
China Glaze - Jetstream

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Biotin? Some people have noticed that it makes their hair and nails grow much faster. And some others break out from it.

    I've been trying Biotin out for maybe a year and it doesn't break me out. My nails and hair normally grow quickly, so I didn't notice much difference in terms of growth rate.
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually taking a vitamin that contains Biotin but it doesn't seem to do anything for my nails. My hair, on the other hand, is shooting out like weeds.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.