Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Friday, July 8, 2011

Recent Hauling

Sorry about not posting yesterday but I was feeling a bit under the weather. I do, however, have some pictures of my lovely goodies! Hope you enjoy looking at them!
First up, my stamping plates. I got 4 Konad brand plates (my first official Konad brand plates!) and the MASH set of 25 that is sold on Amazon for 17.99. Cheap! If you look on top, you'll see that the MASH plate is the same as the Konad plate.
Konad plate, MASH plate.
I did this on purpose because I read a review that said that the MASH houndstooth image had an error in the engraving. I didn't see any errors but I did notice that the image on the upper right differs slightly in the pattern. I have a review coming up comparing the stamping on these plates, but I'll let you know right now - the MASH plate stamps better.
I got my order from Altered Ego cosmetics! Yay!! I ordered 5 for $10 and then the color of the week and I got one for free because of another blog! They enclosed 3 samples with my order. Swatches coming soon, but trust me, my swatches have nothing on how awesome they look.
Nail supplies I bought on evilBay. :) These were cheap though. I got 10 nail wheels, assorted striping tape, and some nail strips/decals. I guess I should do a review of those decals, huh?
My pretties!!! I love all of these, just not equally. But they are awesome. From Left to Right: Color Club Fashion Addict, China Glaze Entourage, Custom Kicks, B-Girlz, Cheers to You, Bad Kitty, Frosty (major lemming killed!), and Blue Paradise (my least fave out of these). I also scored these on evilBay for a good price with decent shipping (6.95) all from the same seller.
Last but not least, my first Kleancolors!! They are not lying when they say that these stink to high hell!! I got these at my local 99 cents and Up store for a little over a dollar a piece. My total was around 4.20 for these. Cheaper than Beauty Joint for me!! From left to right: Kiss Goodbye, Midnight Seduction, Holo Green, Sparkle Emerald (talk about a misnomer).

Hope you enjoyed my haul. Let me know if there's anything you want to see on my nails ASAP. I have swatches on a nail wheel, I just have to take better pics.
Happy Polishing,
J

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I need to get some more nail wheels as I've run out of mine. All the polish looks great, and can't wait to see them and the stamped patterns on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a great haul! =)

    New follower here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zarina! And thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.